How to Use "I am Lucky" Search in Google Chrome
Here is guide to use "I am Lucky" Search in Google Chrome. If you have used Firefox, you may like the feature that when you type a search term to the address bar, it will perform an "I am lucky" search on Google and load the first search result if result is available. Unfortunately, Google Chrome doesn't have this feature by default. Don't be disappointed. The following tutorial will introduce a simple method to help you use "I am Lucky" Search in Google Chrome.
Other People Are Reading:
Perform "I am Lucky" Search in Google Chrome
I. Set up "I am Lucky" Search in Google Chrome
1. Open up Google Chrome
2. Click the Wrench button, and choose Option from the menu.
3. Switch to the Basic tab, and click "Manage" in the Default Search
4. Click "Add", and enter the following in the respective fields:
: I am Lucky
5. Click "Save" to save the search engine.
II. Perform "I am Lucky" Search in Google Chrome
You just have to enter "iam" (without the quote) follow by the Tab keyboard button follow by your search term
. It will bring you to the first URL in the search result page.
III. Make "I am Lucky" Search the default in Google Chrome
1. Choose the "I am Lucky
" entry and click on the Make Default button.
2. Whenever you type on the omnibar, it will perform an "I am Lucky" search
instead of the usual Google search.