How to install a network, wireless, or Bluetooth printer in Windows 7
By DownloadAtoZ | Apr 19, 2010 | In Windows
Filed Under :
Learn the basic features of Microsoft Windows 7 and get help to solve the problem like how to install a network, wireless, or bluetooth printer in windows 7.
Other People Are Reading:
If you're trying to add a network printer at the office, you'll usually need the name of the printer. If you can't find it, contact your network administrator.
1. Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
2. Click Add a printer.
3. In the Add Printer wizard, click Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
4. In the list of available printers, select the one you want to use, and then click Next. (If your computer is connected to a network, only printers listed in Active Directory for your domain are displayed in the list.)
5. If prompted, install the printer driver on your computer by clicking Install driver. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
6. Complete the additional steps in the wizard, and then click Finish.