How to Fix Dead Rising 2 Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Not Work Issue
There are a lot of people who cannot use Xbox 360 wireless controller in the new launched game Dead Rising 2. The following tutorial will offer you a method from Steam Forum to fix this Xbox 360 wireless controller issue.
Other People Are Reading:
Make Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Work in Dead Rising 2
1. Download the file for your device from http://code.google.com/p/x360ce/downloads/list?can=1&q=&colspec=Filename+Summary+Uploaded+Size+DownloadCount.
2. Extract it, and move the emulator
to your game folder, as \Program Files\CAPCOM\Dead Rising 2.
3. You will be asked to create some files. Just confirm it.
4. Open the program from the Dead Rising 2
directory and there will be an xbox pad on the window.
5. Choose from the preset tab xbox wireless controller
. You need to disable force feedback, uncheck native, and device type should be gamepad.
6. Select compatibility in options under fake mode.
7. Save the settings, and run the Dead Rising 2
and the emulator
at the same time.
8. Go to the main menu -> options -> pc settings, Xbox 360 wireless controller
should work in Dead Rising 2