Help & Guides For Windows media player 12
- How to change the default online store in Windows media player 12?
To change the default online store in windows media player 12 to purchase multmedia from other online stores.
- How to clear the windows media player 12 history?
This guide offers you a way to clear the history of files which are opened by Windows Media Player 12.
- How to adjust graphic equalizer levels with Windows media player 12?
Modify your bass, treble, and other mid-range levels when playing multimedia files by adjusting graphic equalizer in Windows Media Player 12.
- How to turn off player usage data in Windows media player 12?
To help protect your privacy, prevent usage data from being transmitted to Microsoft, this guide taught you disable player usage data.
- How to enable srs wow effects in windows media player 12?
With srs wow effects you may wish to experiment with for enhanced audio playback. This guide told you how to enable srs wow effects in windows media player 12.
- How to change volume differences between songs in windos media player 12?
If your songs play at different volume levels, you can change the player volume level for you following this guide.
- How to add album art from the online database?
Windows media player supports to add album art from the online database. And this guide offered you a wayt to add album art from the online databse.
- How to change settings for burning a CD or DVD in windows media player?
This guide offered you a way of customizing the settings for burning a CD or DVD to make Media player work better for you.
- How to choose what files sync automatically?
You set up device to sync in windows media player. And this guide showed you how to choose what files sync automatically.
- How to set up a device to sync in windows media player?
In order to copy copy music, videos, and pictures from your Player Library to a portable device, you need to learn to set up a device to sync in Windows media player.
- How to switch between display mode in windows media player?
Windows Media Player has four display modes. This guide told you how to switch between display mode in windows media player.
- How do I set the language for all captions and subtitles?
For convenience, this guide showed a way to set the language for all captions and subtitles in Windows media player.
- How to remove files from the library but not the computer?
When you remove files from Windows Media Player 12's library, you will be prompted not to remove them from your computer.
- What is new in windows media player 12?
This guide gave windows users an instruction on what are new features in latest version of windows media player 12.
- How do I save my favorite radio stations?
To save a favorite radio station so that you can find it again quickly, this guide told you a way to save favorite radio stations.