Help & Guides For Windows media player 12
- How to toggle hiding playback controls?
When in the 'Now Playing' mode, Windows Media Player 12 can hide the playback controls if desired. Learn how to change this behavior.
- How to toggle prviewing songs when hovering over them?
Configure Windows Media Player 12 to play a preview of a song when you hover over it with your mouse pointer.
- How to slow down the burn speed in Windows media player?
Using CDs or DVDs that are rated for a slower burn rate than what the media burner can support, you can reduce burn speed in Windows media player.
- How to allow screensaver to display while playing media files?
Allow the current screensaver to appear while playing media files in Windows Media Player 12.
- How to remove libraries views and music services from the navigation pane?
Because of Windows Media Player 12's Navigation Pane too cluttered, this guide showed you configure Windows media player libraries.
- How to create a playlist with Windows media player?
You can build different Windows media player playlists for listening to while you work, exercise, or relax at home.
- How to show the menu bar in Windows media player?
If you lost menu bar in Windows media player, this guide offered you a way to find the hiden menu bar.
- How to update album information in Windows media player?
To update windows media player album informatin for the tracks in their music libary, this article showed you the way to update album information.
- How to download Windows media player 12 free?
Microsoft will release Windows media player 12 on October 22, 2009, this guide offered you a way to download Windows media player 12 free.
- How to burn CDs with Windows media player?
Windows media player has ability to copy music to compact discs. This guide told you how to burn CDs with Windows media player.
- How to buffer additional streaming audio and video for smoother playback?
To counteract video and audio streams played inside Windows Media Player 12 constantly starting and stopping, this guide teach you buffer additional streaming audio and video.
- How to change the color of borders around videos?
Instead of displaying black borders around videos playing in Windows Media Player 12, change the color to blue, green, or another of your choosing.
- How to convert WMA files to MP3 files with Windows media player?
This guide offed you a way to WMA files to MP3 files with Windows media player.
- How do I update to windows media player 11?
This guide showed you the steps on how to upgrade Windows media player 10 to Windows media player 11.
- How can I make windows media palyer go on top of all windows
Always make Windows media player go on top of all windows. This guide gave you the steps of making windows media player on top.